The Hypervolt 2.0 EV charger suitable for both home and commercial installations. A beautiful and stylish EV charger that comes in black and white variants, with an unrivalled LED feature....what is not to like about this charger?
OZEV approved, the Hypervolt 2.0 qualifies for the £350 grant for both home and workplace charging schemes and comes with a 3 year warranty as standard. The Hypervolt has a host of charging facilities including:
• Charging Schedules
• Tariff Charging Modes
• Mobile app control and monitoring
• 5m Type 2 tethered charging lead as standard
• 7.5m & 10m tethered leads optional upgrade
• Free over the air upgrades
• Smart home integration
• Automated load balancing management
• State of the art PEN protection
When the temperature drops, it has an undeniable affect on your electric vehicle – and in fact any car. The batteries in an electric vehicle, like so many others, have an ...
Depending on the make and model, a full charge will typically and comfortably give you around 50 to 100+ miles of travel....