Futureproof Your Workplace With EV Charging
Having a dedicated workplace EV charging station offers a whole host of benefits. As the number of electric vehicles on the road is set to rise, installing charging points now will ensure your organisation is prepared, and ready for the future.
Not only will it help your business work towards reducing your carbon footprint, but it will also contribute to the government’s target of improving air quality and reducing pollution by 2035.
EV charging points are also more accessible and affordable than ever before, providing functional and effective charging for electric vehicles for years to come.
So, whether you need advice on the most suitable and beneficial EV charging devices for your business, or you’d like us to install one or more workplace charging points. We can help!
Electric Car Charging Points For Businesses
Our OZEV approved electricians specialise in the installation of a range of electric vehicle chargers. These reliable, high performance EV chargers:
- Are compatible with all plug-in brands, providing universal charging
- Allow you record the consumption of each charge and the associated cost
- Are designed specifically for workplace behaviours, so your staff can simply plug in and get on with their day
- Calculate the positive impact you’re making and reduce your company’s business emissions
- Reduce emissions, resulting in cleaner air and a happier workforce!
The Workplace Charging Scheme – Save up to £14,000 on EV charging
Did you know there are government grants available for electric car charging points in the UK?
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a voucher-based scheme, offering grants to help UK businesses buy and install workplace EV charging stations. Through the scheme, your business can apply for a Government contribution of £350 for every charging point you purchase, up to 40 sockets. That’s a maximum of £14,000 funding.
Is My Business Eligible For WCS Funding?
To be eligible for government grants for electric car charging points for businesses, you must meet the following criteria:
- A registered business, charity, or public sector organisation
- Located in England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland
- Be able to demonstrate a need for EV charging equipment, or an intent to encourage uptake amongst staff or your fleet
- Have dedicated, off-street parking for your staff or fleet
- Own the property or have consent from your landlord